Daily Gyan Series – Things to Remember 26th March
- Former Vice President of India Hamid Ansari launched Navin Chawla’s book ‘Every Vote Counts’ in New Delhi.
- A day long Fin Tech Conclave was organised at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, New Delhi by NITI Aayog.
- An agreement was signed between Oman and USA for allowing American Ships and Warplanes to take advantage of Sultanate’s ports and airports.
- An advanced electronic intelligence satellite EMISAT developed by DRDO will be launched soon by ISRO.
- Artificial intelligence (AI), early childhood Education and Yoga will be introduced as new subjects in School Curriculum from the upcoming academic session by CBSE.
- The Global Teacher Prize for the year 2019 was presented to Peter Tabichi for dedicating his life helping others.
- Tejas, India’s indigenous supersonic fighter jet will be participating for the first time in aerial displays during the five day Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) to be held in Malaysia.
- Oslo the capital city of Norway will become the first city to install wireless induction based fast charging systems for electric taxis.
- A silver medal was won by Indian Paddler Archana Kamath in the under 21 women’s singles section of the Seamaster ITTF Challenge plus 2019 Oman Open Table Tennis Tournament held at Muscat.
- The first 4 heavy lift Chinook Helicopters were inducted in the Indian Air Force on 25th