10 facts of Sun:
1. Sun is one of the Arbo Stars.
2. Sun accounts 99.86% in the solar system.
3. In the Sun, more than one million Earth can subside
4. The surface area of Sun is 11,990k.m, which is much more than the Earth
5. With a speed of about 220 kilometres per second, Sun takes approximately 225-250 million years to complete the journey of Milky Way.
6. Sunlight takes eight minutes to reach the Earth.
7. Sun revolves in the opposite direction from the earth, the Sun revolves from east to west
8. There is a powerful magnetic field in the sun.
9. The temperature inside the Sun can reach 15 million degrees Celsius.
10. The Sun's atmosphere is made of three layers – Photosphere, chromospheres and corona